Why Kao A2 Milk
- Contains multitude of useful nutrients including carbohydrates, proteins and micronutrients of high quality that improve the immune resistance.
- A2 milk is easier on the stomach than A1 milk(Jersey/HF cow milk)
- A2 milk products, one can be assured the milk has been through selective and intimate vetting. This results in higher quality
- A1 milk contains both A1 and A2 beta-casein, but A2 milk contains only A2 beta-casein. Studies indicate that A1 beta-casein may be harmful, and that A2 beta-casein is a safer choice.
- By drinking A2 milk one is no longer exposed to BCM- 7 found in A1 milk, which has been linked to Neurological impairment, Type 1 diabetes, Impaired Immune response, autoimmune disease and Heart disease.
- Especially beneficial for kids.
I must say taste of olden times of milk has been revived